COVID-19 SUPPORT – 1300 654 687
The QLD government is providing a range of supports for businesses affected by COVID-19 including payroll tax return deferral, land tax relief and retraining for both staff and employers.
- Business support: business.qld.gov.au
- Mental health and wellbeing support for Queensland border zone businesses
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder – search to find out what business support you can access
- Mentoring for Growth program – tailored online mentoring support, includes financial mentoring and business planning
- Business health and safety resources – find posters, fact sheets and health advice and COVID-19 mental health and wellbeing resources
- Rural Financial Counselling Service – free for small businesses impacted by COVID-19 in Southern Queensland, ph 1300 732 777 or North Queensland, ph (07) 4652 5669
- Free financial counselling services for tourism businesses impacted by COVID-19
- Head to COVID-19 business assistance finder to find the best supports for your business
NATURAL DISASTER SUPPORT- 1300 654 687
The Small Business Disaster Hub provides support for small businesses to help them prevent, prepare, respond and recover when a disaster hits. You can can also download the Small Business Disaster Hub app for Apple iOS or Android for access to this information offline and to receive relevant alerts.
During Natural Disasters, you can also find support source through here.
SMALL BUSINESS FINANCIAL COUNSELLING
The Small Business Financial Counselling Program provides assistance to small businesses that are experiencing hardship and have no alternative source of impartial support. The Australian and Queensland Governments provide funding to deliver the program through the Rural Financial Service Southern and North Queensland.
Southern Queensland – www.rfcssq.org.au or call 1300 732 777
North Queensland – www.rfcsnq.com.au or call 07 4652 5669
QLD SMALL BUSINESS HOTLINE – 1300 312 344
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BUSINESS HOTLINE – 13 28 46
NOOSA COUNCIL BUSINESS SUPPORT – 5329 6500
CENTRELINK – 132 850
JOBKEEPER (ATO) – 13 28 66 (for Business) or 13 28 61 (for Individuals)
COMMERCIAL TENANCY DISPUTES (ASBFEO) – 1300 650 460
CCIQ HOTLINE – 1300 731 988
MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT – 1300 642255
BEYOND BLUE CORONAVIRUS MENTAL WELL-BEING SERVICE – 1800 512 348
COMMUNITY RECOVERY HOTLINE – 1800 173 349
RESIDENTIAL RENTAL HUB – 1800 497 161