Our team is committed to our Noosa community, and at all times ensures assistance is available to residents to help with State endeavours. This includes assisting with enquiries about personal situations, writing Letters of Support for funding or grants and photocopying of newsletters for community organisations. As well as Enrol to Vote details or finding your closest Justice of the Peace, or finding which level of Government is responsible for what, just to name a few! Please click on the links below for further information.
Phone: 07 5319 3100
Please leave a message if phone lines are busy as we action our messages as a priority.
- Letters of Support – for Not-for-profit organisations applying for grants or funding
- Request for Congratulatory Messages – Birthdays 90+ years and Anniversaries 50+ years
- Trailer or Marquee – Please contact our office to book for your next community event
- Photocopying service – For black and white printing/copying, please call to book
- Order a Queensland Flag – For not-for-profit organisations, sporting clubs & schools
- JPs and Commissioner for Declarations – Find your local JP or CDecs services here
- Petitions – How to locate or start a Petition/E-Petition, or get an update on its status
- Enrol to Vote – Make you sure your voice is heard!
- Which Electorate am I in? – State, Federal and Local Government areas
- Residential Tenancies Association – For information and assistance around disputes.
- Apply for a Seniors Card – If you’re 60+ years of age then you may be eligible
- Queensland State Government Public Consultation – Have your say!
- Become a Volunteer – Assist your local community organisations or cause
- Road conditions – Latest updates on Qld road and traffic conditions
- Disasters and Alerts – Latest updates on Qld weather conditions