1. Using Sandy Bolton MP Online Services
Sandy Bolton MP is hosting her own managed spaces (eg website) and Third Party platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and the like.
By continuing to access Sandy Bolton MP’s digital spaces, you agree to be bound by the terms outlined below and any additional terms outlined within the specific service you access. Sandy reserves the right to make changes to these community rules. If you don’t agree with Sandy’s rules, please do not use the service.
2. Contributing Content
You are responsible for all content you contribute to any of Sandy’s online services, including text, photos, videos, audio and links (Your Content). You retain copyright and any other rights you hold in your content and can continue to share and commercialise your content as you wish. You confirm you own or have the right to use any copyright material included in your content including music, photos, quotes and excerpts of audio or video, that you have permission of anyone appearing or performing in your content and that you are not infringing any person’s rights by submitting it to Sandy’s online services. You also confirm you have, where appropriate, sought the consent of the parent or guardian of any person under the age of 18 who is featured in your content. Sandy Bolton MP will endeavour to provide you with an appropriate credit when using your content on her platforms, though you understand and agree this may not always be possible.
3. Sandy’s Online Communities
While encouraging rigorous debate and the sharing of diverse opinions, Sandy expects community members to treat each other with respect and courtesy. These standards apply to interaction within all of Sandy’s Online Services including Sandy’s third-party social media sites. You understand and agree that Sandy Bolton MP has ultimate editorial control over all its online services. Sandy’s team may edit, remove or exercise its discretion not to publish your contribution for legal, editorial or operational reasons including if Sandy considers it to be:
- defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or that it violates laws regarding harassment, discrimination, racial vilification, privacy or contempt;
- intentionally false or misleading;
- an infringement of intellectual property rights including copyright;
- abusive, offensive or obscene;
- inappropriate, off topic, repetitive or vexatious – Sandy and her team reserve the right to reject contributions that have been widely canvassed in the forum. They also reserve the right to reject contributions from participants who seek to dominate the discussion;
- compromising the privacy of any person or containing inappropriate personal information;
- seeking to endorse commercial products or services;
- seeking to directly solicit donations;
- deliberate provocation of other community members; or
- impersonating someone else and/or posting on behalf of a suspended member.
Sandy Bolton encourages comments on our posts, as a space for you to contribute your thoughts about news events and participate in constructive conversations about topical issues. All comments are moderated and we make no guarantees that your contribution will be posted or will be retained. By submitting a comment, you agree to abide by our house rules:
- Be polite. Treat other people, including Sandy Bolton MP’s staff moderators, with respect and courtesy. Comments using inappropriate language, which are abusive towards other users, or which appear to deliberately provoke arguments, will be deleted.
- Don’t break the law. Do not post comments which are defamatory, discriminatory, incite violence, infringe copyright or are otherwise unlawful. Messages that are factually wrong and misleading may also be deleted.
- Stay on topic. The space provided on news articles and opinion pieces is provided for you to discuss the articles’ content.
Sandy Bolton MP does not endorse the views or material contained in the contributions of members of the public or third party sites. Sandy Bolton MP is not responsible for the content, availability or performance of external sites linked to by her Online Services.
5. Office Contact Avenues
Due to the inability to track multiple online sources of information, questions and issues that require action or response must be done directly with the office either via email@example.com or by phoning 5319 3100.