As a State Member of Parliament our jurisdiction includes the following areas: 

Common enquiries that sit outside of State Member jurisdiction include telecommunications and Centrelink which are Federal matters. For local government services including rubbish collection; maintenance of Council roads; water and waste management; noise complaints; town planning and development applications, please contact Noosa Council

Below are handy links to Local, State and Federal Government offices to assist you with any further queries.