Since 2017, we have delivered funding grants in collaboration with our community and frontliners to develop solutions, build sustainable models and address Noosa specific concerns. These grants are utilised by local clubs, organisations and schools to provide opportunities and create positive change. This includes since inception assisting over 200 at risk children through connection, participation, and contribution.
Community Connect Funding Program
Each year our office provides a Community Connect funding program which aims to assist local community and sporting organisations within the Noosa Electorate deliver programs and projects that may not be accommodated in other funding streams available.
Grants of up to $1000 are available for eligible organisations/clubs.
The Community Connect Program is a competitive grant process with all applications to be reviewed against selection criteria below.
- The organization must be a registered entity and located within the Noosa Electorate.
- The proposal should increase opportunities for members of the Noosa community to engage in social, sporting or community activities, or to initiate a project that will facilitate this.
- The proposal must be sustainable and have a tangible benefit for the Noosa community.
- Funds will be approved based on the level of need identified, benefit to the community and specific initiative.
Applications are now open and will close 5pm Friday 26 March 2021. Please contact our office on 5319 3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Seeds for Change Funding Program
‘Seed’ funding of up to $500 is available to schools within the Noosa Electorate with an innovative ‘outside the box’ project that seeks to create positive change within our community and beyond! Previously, this was open to individual students, however this year we have amended to open the program to schools more broadly in acknowledgement of the incredible works and projects that you undertake, and I invite you to apply.
There is a total of 6 grants available for eligible schools.
This funding is through a competitive grant process with all applications to be reviewed against selection criteria below.
- Funding of up to $500 is available per successful application.
- Applications must be received from schools within the Noosa electorate.
- The proposal must either demonstrate a capacity to foster new initiatives or embody a concept/model/approach that improve outcomes for students and the broader community by addressing an issue.
Applications are now open and won’t close until 5pm 26 March 2021. Please contact our office on 5319 3100 or email email@example.com to apply.
Other Government Grants
For other available government grants, click here.