QLD GOVERNMENT ROADMAP TO RECOVERY PLAN
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ROADMAP TO RECOVERY PLAN
QLD SMALL BUSINESS AND NOT-FOR-PROFIT SUPPORT – 1300 654 687
The Qld government is providing a range of supports for businesses affected by COVID-19 including payroll tax return deferral, land tax relief and retraining for both staff and employers.
- Business support: business.qld.gov.au
- Business closures: for the latest updates on non-essential business closures go here.
- Commercial tenancies land tax relief and further support. To be eligible, a landowner must commit to comply with a set of leasing principles and abide by the mandatory code of conduct that has been developed by the National Cabinet.
- Commercial tenancies disputes are managed through the Australian Small Business and family Enterprise Ombudsman (ASBFEO) until the Small Business Commissioner is appointed in May.
- Manufacturing and supply chains: find out how your business can get involved here.
- Not-for-profit support: payroll tax and rent relief is available, further advice at Office of Fair Trading
- Head to COVID-19 business assistance finder to find the best supports for your business.
NOOSA COUNCIL – 5329 6500
Noosa Council is offering FREE services to support our small business community during the COVID-19 pandemic including free specialised advisory services and a range of resources and support groups.
- Business Support Services – Make an appointment with a Business Specialist to discuss how you can survive and succeed during this crisis.
- Access to a range of free business resources.
- Complete the Business & COVID-19 Checklist to find out what services will suit your business.
- Sign up to Eat Local Noosa– an online marketplace connecting our Noosa community to local food & beverage producers, retailers and distributors or BuyLocalNoosa for all local businesses, services and products.
- Join the Support Noosa Business Facebook group.
- Subscribe to the regular Economic Development e-updates.
- For general COVID-19 advice and Community and Wellbeing support go here.
- Not-for-profit Workshops Series: COVID-19 and Recovery
NOT-FOR-PROFIT – LOCAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS – 5449 7700
Noosa Community Training Centre have construction trainees funded under the Skilling Queenslanders for Work Program that are available to assist community-based organisations on construction projects. For more information please contact Arthur Harley, firstname.lastname@example.org or 5449 7700.
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BUSINESS SUPPORT – 13 28 46
The Australian Government is supporting businesses to manage cash flow challenges and retain employees through a range of assistance packages. This includes cash flow support to businesses and temporary measures to provide relief for financially distressed businesses. For a comprehensive list of support available, please click this link and then search by the topics below:
GENERAL COVID BUSINESS SUPPORT: www.treasury.gov.au/coronavirus/businesses
- JobKeeper payment
- Boosting cashflow for employers (including NFPs)
- Temporary relief for financially distressed businesses
- Increasing the instant asset write-off
- Backing business investment
- Supporting apprentices and trainees
- Not-for-profit organisations
- Charity Operations
- Support for sole traders
- Commercial Tenancies
General information on Federal Government coronavirus support for businesses.
GENERAL COVID ASSISTANCE LINKS
Federal Government – www.australia.gov.au
Queensland Government – www.covid19.qld.gov.au
Noosa Council – www.noosa.qld.gov.au/covid-19
QLD SMALL BUSINESS HOTLINE – 1300 654 687
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BUSINESS HOTLINE – 13 28 46
NOOSA COUNCIL BUSINESS SUPPORT – 5329 6500
CENTRELINK – 132 850
JOBKEEPER (ATO) – 13 28 66 (for Business) or 13 28 61 (for Individuals)
COMMERCIAL TENANCY DISPUTES (ASBFEO) – 1300 650 460
CCIQ HOTLINE – 1300 731 988
MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT – 1300 642255
BEYOND BLUE CORONAVIRUS MENTAL WELL-BEING SERVICE – 1800 512 348
COMMUNITY RECOVERY HOTLINE – 1800 173 349
RESIDENTIAL RENTAL HUB – 1800 497 161
Stay up to date with all COVID-related information by reading my daily updates on Sandy Bolton MP Facebook page or please feel free to sign up to my monthly newsletter. I look forward to connecting with you soon. We will get through this, stronger together.
Print version: COVID-19 Business and NFP Support